Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Always Thinking Of You


I stamped and colored this flower from the new Beautiful Day stamp set.
I colored it with the Stampin Blends markers after I stamped the image 
in Memento Tuxedo Black on thick Whisper White.
Ilove how the Rich Razzleberry blends. 
I hand snipped it since I knew it would be easy.
I layered it on some new paper called Petal Passion DSP.
I thought the Razzleberry would pop on it and it did!
I added a sentiment from the same set stamped in Razzleberry, too.
I layered it all on a Razzleberry base. 
I finished it off with black rhinestones.

Hope you enjoy today's project. The set and DSP will be 
available in the new Occasions catalog which begins Jan 3rd, 2018.

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beautiful Day
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Razzleberry
Blends markers- Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, 
Petal Passion DSP
black rhinestones 



No comments:

Post a Comment