Monday, December 18, 2017

Hello Flying Home


I colored the new image from the new set called Flying Home
with the Stampin Blends markers after stamping it in 
Memento Tuxedo Black ink on thick Whisper White. 
I stamped the sentiment from the Thoughtful Banners
set and then cut it with the stitched circle. I grabbed some Pool
Party for the background and ran it through with the Layered Leaves emboss folder.
I layered it on a thick Whisper White base after I ran some Pear Pizzazz ribbon.

I hope you enjoy your Monday---one week til Christmas!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Thoughtful Banners, Flying Home(Jan 3rd, 2018)
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Blends markers- Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie,
Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Ivory.
Stitched Shapes framelits dies, Pear Pizzazz 3/8" 
mini chevron ribbon, Layered Leaves emboss folder 



No comments:

Post a Comment