Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas To You!!!

Merry Christmas to you and hope you are having a lovely day!


For my last Brusho Crystal Color card(for now), 
I used the one called Yellow.  Now since the others have names,
I am guessing the person doing the naming does not like yellow! 
Anyway, a little coral comes through on it and if you look hard in the 
top left corner, I got some blue I think transferred from my 
scratch paper. I placed the background on 
a piece of Calypso Coral card stock and a then a Very Vanilla base.
I added some gold natural trim and then some gold faceted gems for bling!
I stamped the flower from Beautiful Day thick Whisper White and used my 
Stampin Blends in Coral, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight.
I hand snipped it and popped it on the background!

I have enjoyed making backgrounds with the Brusho
and can't wait to try other techniques with this color.

I hope you have your family have a blessed
Christmas Day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beautiful Day (Jan 3rd, 2018)
Ink: Brusho Crystal color in Yellow
Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends-Calypso Coral, Daffoldil Delight,
Old Olive
Paper: water color paper, Calypso Coral, Very Vanila, 
thick Whisper White 
gold 1/4" natural trim, gold faceted gems



No comments:

Post a Comment