Sunday, December 3, 2017

Christmas Tags Day One


Welcome to a week of Christmas tags!
This is day 1 of my days o' tags. I have a Christmas tag class this week.
A day I lay all my supplies out and my guest come 
and make as many tags as they want. 
Crazy but loads of fun!
I used the Merry Little Labels bundle which has a set and matching punch. 
So easy to use especially use the punch for behind details, too.
I used Be Merry Paper on the first tag with the punch and gold foil 
along with an Old Olive circle. Finished it off with some Quilted Christmas ribbon and 
a Christmas Around the World embellishment.

The second tag I used Merry Little Christmas DSP 
with a black banner and strip of Copper foil behind the sentiment.
Some jute ribbon to finish it off.

Third tag I used a retired tag topper 
punch with Christmas Around the World DSP behind my sentiment layered
on Real Red and Basic Black card stock. I added lovely gold foil leaves from 
the leaf punch and some 1/8" Real Red ribbon to finish it off.

Come back all week for more tags!
Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely Sunday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net




No comments:

Post a Comment