Tuesday, January 23, 2018

FabFri129 Sure Do Love You






I just sent this card off to my mom!
I used the beautiful Painted With Love DSP 
which has gold foil running through it.
I layered it on the Powder Pink background which 
I ran with the Scattered Sequins emboss folder. 
I then layered those on a Powder Pink base.
I stamped the bordered heart on thick Whisper White
card stock in Rich Razzleberry and then hand snipped it since there 
is no die for that heart from Sure Do Love You set.
It looks bad close up but ok in the photo!
I stamped the second heart in Powder Pink and cut it 
out with the matching die from Lot to Love Box framelits dies
which match the Sure Do Love You set.
 Same with the Sure Do Love You sentiment banner I stamped in 
Rich Razzleberry. To finish it off I cut the gold foil leaves
with the same framelits dies for more bling.
I keep trying to hoard this paper and making an effort to use it up. 
Looking forward to making more projects with it.

Hope you can play with the sketch challenge over at 
fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sure Do Love You
Ink: Powder Pink, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Powder Pink, thick Whisper White.
gold foil, Painted With Love Specialty DSP
Lots of Love Box framelits dies, Scattered Sequins emboss folder




3 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love the sequined texture paired with the gold foil...what a nice way to say I love you to your mom! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - that texture folder is so fun, and looks awesome with that DSP! The gold details add such a ouch of refinement! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the embossed background with the pretty foiled DSP over it. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete