Thursday, October 29, 2020

Birthdays Are The Best Days

 



I made a few birthday cards about two weeks for a 
couple of friends with October birthdays.
I used my new set called Beautiful Friendship.
So easy to make some fast cards with beautiful images/florals.

Top card uses the new in color Magenta Madness along with another in color
 called Just Jade and touch of Blushing Bride ink.
I ran a Just Jade ribbon and added a bow and the sentiment on a 
stitched circle.

The bottom card uses Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape inks
along more Just Jade.
 I added the sentiment is on a stitched circle plus a scallop one behind.
Grabbed some Gorgeous Grape striped ribbon and bow to add.
I did some casing from Marelle Taylor over at marelletaylor.com 


Hope you have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy



No comments:

Post a Comment