Sunday, October 25, 2020

FMS458 Peace Joy Love

 





The strips of Snowflake Splendor DSP make an awesome 
backdrop for my dove of peace and the sketch over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
I used the 5 strips of DSP from one print of the Snowflake Splendor
DSP cut 3/4" by 3 1/2" and layered on a stitched rectangle
of Highland Heather card stock.
I layered these on the white base stamped with the sentiment 
from Dove of Hope set. in Gorgeous Grape ink.
I then cut the dove from Detailed Dove dies in white card stock
 and the branch in Pool Party.
I added them to the background and finished it off with some 
Pool Party rhinestones. 

Hope you have a peaceful Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Dove Of Hope
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Whisper White, Highland Heather, Pool Party 
and Snowflake Splendor DSP
Pool Party rhinestones from Holiday rhinestones, Detailed Dove dies,
Stitched Rectangle dies












4 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Windy! It's very similar to a card I'll be sharing this week (that I made last week). I love this dove against these soft colors. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those gorgeous papers behind the dove! I love the Pool Party accents. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and such a gorgeous die! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft purple shades. And that die is beautiful. One of my favorites. Thank you for playing at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete