Friday, October 9, 2020

GDP261 Harvest Love

 



An easy color combo over at global-design-project.com today 
due to the wonderful designer papers and fall sets this year
in the 2020 Holiday catalog.
I grabbed the Mint Macaron/copper print from the 
Gilded Autumn DSP pack and added it to a piece of 
Mint Macaron embossed with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder.
I then added those to the Mint base.
I cut a Cajun Craze wreath from the Pained Labels dies.
I stamped the fruit from the Autumn Goodness set on
white card stockin Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with the 
Stampin Blends markers in Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron,
Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody and Crumb Cake.
I cut it with the matching die from Autumn Wheelbarrow dies.
I popped it up on the wreath and then stamped the sentiment from the same set 
in Cajun Craze ink on a white die from Tasteful Labels dies. 
I finished it off wit some retired Mint gems on each side of the wreath.

Hope you have a blessed weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Autumn Goodness
Ink: Cajun Craze, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Mint Macaron, Gilded Autumn DSP,
Whisper White, Cajun Craze
Stampin Blends- Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie,
Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Mango Melody
Painted Labels dies, Autumn Wheelbarrow dies,
Tasteful Textile EF, Tasteful Labels dies, Mint Macaron gems-retired





No comments:

Post a Comment