Saturday, October 3, 2020

FF0069 Happy World Card Making Day With Hugs!

 



Happy World Card Making Day to you!

I usually do not post on Saturdays but had to 
share with you all on this wonderful day!
I have been stamping and buying Stampin' Up! 
for over 22 years and it is still my hobby!
I have a special person that inspires my each day and 
I did some casing of him for this fun card. 
My friend and fellow Pal, Brian King over at 
stampwithbrian.com 
You can see his card here
I get big inspiration from him with color combos and layouts. 
I also sometimes forget about a set or paper and 
when I see him use it, it reminds me to pull it out and use it.
This card is for the challenge over at 
festivefridaychallenge.com I picked stripes, 
circles, embossing, clean & simple plus the trim could 
count as twine.
I grabbed the Heartwarming Hugs suite
 and used the stripe designer paper for my colors. 
I used a Pear Pizzazz base and layered another piece of the 
same color on after running it through the Tasteful Textile EF.
I then layered Real Red and the striped Heartwarming Hugs DSP
for the background.
I wrapped some Real Red braided trim around and added a bow.
I stamped the circle sentiment from Warm Hugs set in Real red ink
on white card stock and cut it with the matching die from Warm Wrap dies.
I also stamped the cup in Early Espresso ink from same set and 
two stepped it with Pear Pizzazz ink. It was cut with the same dies.
I cut a Pear stitched circle to add it all on from the same die set.
It was a quick and easy card thanks to this wonderful suite.

Hope you enjoy your day however you are spending it.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Warm Hugs
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Real red and Early Espresso
Paper: Heartwarming Hugs DSP, Whisper White, 
Pear Pizzazz, Real Red
Warm Wraps dies, Real Red braided trim, Tasteful Textile EF





3 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful clean and simple design with a great use of layers and dimension. Thank you for joining us at Festive Friday!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for playing along at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stripes, Windy! A great CAS card! Thanks for sharing at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete