Thursday, October 22, 2020

PP513 Eat Drink & Be Cozy

 





I was sad to see I did not have any current cake or cupcake stamps
for this challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot but I did have cookies!
Thanks to the Nothing's Better Than bundle I made a fun plate of
Christmas cookies to share.
I grabbed the plaid print from 'Tis The Season DSP and 
layered it on a piece of Garden Green and a white base.
Before attaching I did run a bit of retired Garden Green ribbon
around the layers. I cut the scallop circle in Garden Green
and circle in white all from the Layering Circles dies.
I stamped five cookies from the Nothing's Better Than set 
in Cinnamon Cider ink on white cards tock and cut them with the
 matching dies called Love You More Than dies.
I placed them on my "plate" and decorated them with "sprinkles"
or red rhinestones. I started to keep them plain since they 
looked like ginger snaps but they really needed bling.
I then stamped the sentiment and shape around in Cherry Cobbler 
and Garden Green from the Warm Hugs set.
It was cut with the Warm Wraps dies and then I added a circle 
from Stitched Shapes dies in Garden Green behind.
I also had to stamp the cute little candy canes from the set bundle
 Warm Hugs to pop up.
I placed a bow to finished it all off.

Hope you have a cozy day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Nothing's Better Than and Warm Hugs
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Cinnamon Cider
Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green, 'Tis The Season DSP
red rhinestones, Garden Green ribbon, Love You More Than dies,
Stitched Shapes dies, Warm Wraps dies, Layering Circles dies








2 comments:

  1. I love your studded cookies Windy and agree the red rhinestones add a wonderful festive touch! Your sentiment and plaid background do make for a very cosy and inviting Christmas afternoon tea treat! Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blinged up cookies! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete