Friday, October 16, 2020

Dove & Peace


I love how this card turned out.
I stamped the doves in Gold Delicate ink on white card stock
from the Dove Of Hope set.
I cut them out with matching dies called Detailed Dove dies.
I also cut the branch in gold foil from those dies.
I then got to work on the background piece of card stock in white.
I cut a large Layering Circle die in another piece of card stock
for a stencil and laid it on the this white piece and sponged ink.
I sponged three blues- Night of Navy, Pacific Point, and Pool Party.
I then added stars from the Peaceful Nativity stamp set with the same gold ink.
I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy.
I then layered Pool Party card stock behind
 and placed on the Night of Navy base.
Hope you have a peaceful weekend and
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Dove Of Hope
Ink: Night Of Navy, Pool Party, Pacific Point,
Gold Delicate 
Paper: Night of Navy, Pool Party, Whisper White, gold foil
Detailed Dove dies, sponge daubers, Layering Circles dies

 

No comments:

Post a Comment