Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Thank You Art Gallery

 


I decided I had to use this lovely print from the 
Floral Gallery DSP pack since I had already cut into the
sheet for the Pool Party print on the backside.
I layered it on a piece of So Saffron and then a Night of Navy base.
I then stamped on a white circle the floral image twice
(once up and once upside down) in Terracotta tile ink.
I then stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy and cut it 
out with the die from Always dies. 
I think the die might be a new fav!
I layered the circle on a So Saffron shape 
punched from the Label Me Lovely punch.
I finished it off with a Night of Navy twine bow.
Love how it turned out and when the 
designer paper steals the show!


Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Art Gallery
Ink: Terracotta Tile and Night of Navy
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, So Saffron
and Floral Gallery DSP
Always dies, Layering Circles dies, Night of Navy twine,
Label Me Lovely punch


No comments:

Post a Comment