Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year and Hello 2021 Mini Calendar!

 




Hi 2021!
I hope you have had a lovely New Year's Eve!
I bought some mini tear off calendars a few weeks back and 
decided to make a new stand up for my kitchen bar.
It is the one I look at the most and so I decided it had to be 
in my favorite color- PURPLE!
I started with a piece of Blackberry Bliss cut 4 1/4" by 11"
and folded in half. Same size as a A2 card base.
I then cut a piece of the same card stock 3" x 4 1/4" 
and scored it at 1/2" , 1 1/2" and 2 1/2". 
I added this to bottom to make it stand up and not fall over.
For the front, I added a piece of Gorgeous Grape card stock cut 
4 " x 5 1/4" and then cut a piece of the new 
Hydrangea Hill DSP for the top half. 
I then glued the mini calendar to bottom half with tear tape.
I ran the striped ribbon around before I had attached the 
Grape piece to the base.
I finished it off with a bow.
I purchased the mini tear off calendars from 
Taylorexpressions.com 
They were 10 for 3.50.

Hope you have a blessed 2021 
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy





1 comment: