Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Thank You With True Love DSP

 



I loved coloring this designer paper called True Love. It comes in several cool prints in all black and white. I used my sponge daubers to add Magenta Madness and Granny Apple Green ink just where I wanted on the floral and leaves images. I then layered it on the piece of Basic Black card stock and a white base. I did add some Magenta ribbon before adhering together. I stamped the sentiment from a new set called Happy Thoughts in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and ran through with my new Stitched With Whimsy dies. These dies do not cut out but just add the fun stitching around. I finished off with a bow. 

Hope you have a lovely Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Happy Thoughts
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, True Love DSP
Ink: Magenta Madness, Granny Apple Green, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stitched With Whimsy dies, sponge daubers, Magenta Madness 1/4" twill ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment