Monday, January 4, 2021

Thank You With Forever & Always


I just received my Forever & Always bundle and this 
is my first play with it.
I grabbed the lovely True Love DSP for the background
and layered it with a piece of Petal Pink card stock
and a white base.
I wrapped the retired Petal Pink ribbon around before attaching.
I stamped the flowers and leaves in Memento Tuxedo Black ink
on thick white card stock and colored them with the 
Stampin Blends markers in Petal Pink and Mango Melody
on the flowers and Mint Macaron on the leaves.
I cut them out with the matching Always dies.
I cut the white banner from the same dies but stamped it 
with a sentiment from the Art Gallery set in black ink.
Added a few pink pearls from a kit to finish it off.

Hope you have a blessed Monday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Forever & Always, Art Gallery
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black 
Stampin Blends markers- Petal Pink, Mango Melody, and 
Mint Macaron
Paper: True Love DSP, Whisper White, Petal Pink
Petal Pink ribbon-retired, Pink pearls- a PP kit leftover,
Always dies






 

No comments:

Post a Comment