Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Dragonfly Inspiration

 


I made this card with the Dragonfly Garden bundle and the Dandy Garden DSP. I first took the white background piece and stamped the "baby dragonflies" in Bumblebee ink on one side from the Dragonfly Garden set. I added it to the Mossy Meadow base. I cut a strip of Dandy Garden DSP in Bumblebee and layered a strip of Misty Moonlight card stock behind. I ran a bit of Mossy Meadow braided linen trim around. I also added a bow. I then cut a 2 7/8" square of Misty Moonlight and used the Stitched With Whimsy dies. I stamped the dragonfly on white card stock in Moonlight ink and colored it in with the Bumblebee marker. I used the Dragonflies punch. I finished it off with the sentiment in Mossy Meadow ink. 

Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Dragonfly Garden 
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Misty Moonlight, and Bumblebee
Paper: Whisper White, Misty Moonlight, Dandy Garden DSP, Mossy Meadow
Stitched With Whimsy dies, Mossy Meadow braided linen trim,  Dragonflies punch

1 comment: