Thursday, January 7, 2021

GDP273 Love You With Forever & Always

 



I love the way this card turned out and perfect with 
this color combo from global-design-project.com this week.
I used Night Of Navy for the base and layered a piece of Soft Sea Foam
then a piece of white card stock embossed with the Ornate Floral 
embossing folder. I love this texture!
I stamped the flowers from Forever & Always in Memento 
Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with my 
Stampin Blends in Soft Sea Foam and Petal Pink.
I also stamped the leaves the same and colored with Sea Foam.
I cut them with the Always dies along with the Love in Night of Navy.
I stamped the You in Navy on white and cut it with the 
skinny banner die from the same die set and 
it might be my fav die right now. 

Hope you have a blessed Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Forever & Always
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Night of Navy
Stampin Blends- Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam
Paper: Night of Navy, Soft Sea Foam Whisper White
Always dies, Ornate Floral EF



1 comment: