Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Cabana For You




Coastal Cabana is becoming one of my fav colors right now.  I would not have gone to it for a Christmas card but it is figured in SU!'s Holiday catalog with other blues like Island, Indigo and Pool Party.  So I have made several Christmas cards with some of those color combos and the new Festive Flurry stamp set.  But I do really like it with Black and White.  I am a black and white girl--love clothes and accessories in B & W-- as well as things are just black and white to me!
Anyway, I fell in love with the large stamp-Beautifully Baroque!  It was on my first order and I love it in Cabana!  I was inspired by a card Justin Krieger did earlier this summer with these stamp sets...enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!  
Windy

Stamp Sets: Beautifully Baroque, and Chalk Talk
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, and Coastal Cabana
Ink: Coastal Cabana and Black Stazon
Chalk Talk framelit dies, 1 3/8' circle punch, black gingham ribbon (retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment