Friday, August 30, 2013

I Miss You!



I finally got to play with my new Envelope Punch Board that will be available for purchase on September 1st. 


I made this card this summer using the Sunburst Technique with some retired DSP.  I was planning to mail this card to my daughter Amanda so I thought it was about time to use my new tool to make one to match!  We moved my daughter into her new room on campus last Friday and it has been an emotional week and the good bye was hard!  I love that I can send her cards I have made and she will think the matching envie is too cool!
You can make over 60 sizes of envelopes to fit all kinds of cards.  Especially nice for odd shape cards that it is hard to find an envelope for or they become expense it in special sizes. 
Happy Friday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy


Stamp Set: Really Good Greeting
Paper: Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Rich Razzelberry, and Whisper White and Sycamore Street DSP (retired)
Ink: Rich Razzelberry
Chevron emboss folder, Summer Starfruit ribbon, Label framelit dies, and the Envelope Punch Board






1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card and envelope. I really liked that DSP so I appreciate how you used it in this design. I may have a little left, will have to CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete