Friday, October 18, 2013

FMS108 Holly Jolly Christmas 







Really nice sketch from Freshly Made Sketches this week.  I am thinking only of getting my stash of Christmas cards to increase.  I did have several in the box but sold many of them.  I usually send out about 43 plus hand out another 8 or so to teachers, etc.  The Holly Jolly seemed a little large under the skinny tree but I went with it because I like the tree and the sentiment together.  
Have a wonderful Friday and weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!
Windy


Stamp sets: Warmth & Wonder, Tags 4 You
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Season of Style DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
Label Bracket punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Perfect Polka Dots emboss folder
  

2 comments:

  1. This is a terrific Christmas card! I love the traditional colors and that little tree is a great holiday image. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty Christmas card! I really, really want that gorgeous little tree stamp and the colours you've used are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete