Thursday, October 17, 2013

PPA176 Happy Christmas to you!


This week's Pals Paper Arts was easy for me as I knew what DSP and colors I was going to use.  I envisioned the Winter Frost DSP but also knew I would add a snowflake.  I think we will make this card at my next Christmas card class.  So that means one down and 4 more designs to go!
Happy Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy


Stamp Sets: Festive Flurry and More Merry Messages
Paper: Winter Frost DSP, Whisper White, Pool Party, Smoky Slate
Ink:  Pool Party, Smoky Slate
Festive Flurry framelits dies, silver ribbon, rhinestone





2 comments:

  1. This DSP is so pretty with the snowflake! Beautiful holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful take on the sketch, Windy! Love your color, paper, and stamp choices.

    ReplyDelete