Monday, May 19, 2014

PP196 Blended Watercolor




I did want to play with the Happy Watercolor set and my Blendabilities markers soon and this challenge gave me a wonderful chance for showcase this flower and the Watercolor Wonder DSP. I love this particular pattern from the DSP...so soft!  
Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Monday is blooming!

Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Happy Watercolor and Itty Bitty Banners
Paper:  Watercolor Wonder DSP, Whisper White, Cantaloupe Crisp
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento , Cantaloupe Crisp, Daffodil Delight Blendabilities 
Bitty Banner and Oval framelits dies, Cantaloupe Crisp twine





2 comments:

  1. Windy, this is so pretty. I love the soft flower with the watercolor DSP background and the bow is the perfect finishing touch. So glad you joined the Paper layers this week and shared this pretty card
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza, Windy, this is gorgeous! What a beautiful floral and the DP is a perfect background! Thanks for playing with our challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete