Tuesday, May 27, 2014

PP197 Happy Birthday in Mambo



I made this card for one of my best friends celebrating her birthday next week.  She loves black and hot pink together...her office is even decorated in those colors!  
Enjoy your Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Perfectly Penned
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Modern Medley DSP, Melon Mambo
Ink: VersaMark
Melon Mambo emboss powder, Spiral Flower die,Chalk Talk and Apothecary framelits dies



2 comments:

  1. She is going to LOVE this card, cuz I know I do! Love that big rose, so gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The crisp black, white and cherry red is fabulous - no wonder its a color scheme your friend loves so much! I bet she really appreciated it, Windy.
    So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete