Monday, July 28, 2014

FMS146 A Hi There!









First card/project in over 18 days!  It was so hard being gone and knowing several new sets and items were sitting unopened in a box that came while I was away.  This is one set I have been enabled to buy by fellow demos like Amy O'Neill and Justin Krieger!  Love the Blackberry Bliss, so started with that color and found scraps of DSP hanging around my cutter and went on from there!
This will be a card I am sending out to my Mom this week!
Have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: A Happy Hooray
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Whisper White, and Moonlight DSP stack
Ink: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss and Sahara Sand
Hexagon, 1 1/2" and 1 3/4" circle punches, rhinestone, Medium Daffodil Delight Blendabilities marker

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the bold color combo! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete