Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Nantucket Style Birthday


July has finally arrived!
I have been having loads of fun designing with the new decorative masks.  I was inspired by a card from fellow Pal, Michelle Gleeson.  She used Night of Navy card stock to make some stripes on her card.  It made me think to use the masks to get these great stripes here.  Very easy to use and clean up.  
Hope you enjoy your Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: By The Tide, Honeycomb Hello
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy
Stripes Decorative Mask, Banner framelits dies, Banner punch, Cherry Cobbler twine, sponge  

1 comment:

  1. Windy, this is just such a great card ... I love the look you achieved with the new Decorative Mask. I can almost smell the salt air.

    ReplyDelete