Saturday, October 11, 2014

Merry Monday #129 Merry & Bright




Funny how I think SU! colors are not neon but when I looked through the pads, I thought Tempting Turquoise is pretty close!
I then thought of snowflakes and the Triple Time stamping for this card.  I like the way it turned out and will have to remember Turquoise can be a Christmas color!
Have a Merry and Bright Saturday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp sets: good Greetings, Serene Snowflakes (vintage)
Paper: Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
1/8" Silver ribbon, Rhinestones, Banner punch


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Bright, happy, wintry fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used the same color I did! Wasn't this a hard challenge. Great job with the technique! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete