Tuesday, October 14, 2014

PP217 Sympathy






I planned to design a card for the color challenge and then received word that my Aunt Sheryl's mother passed away so I needed to get a sympathy card right out.  Then I thought these colors can be soft with the blender pen. I blended Hello Honey on top of flowers and then Tangelo Twist on bottom. I used my favorite sympathy from the now vintage Simply Sketched.
I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Simply Sketched (vintage) and Bloom With Hope
Paper: Very Vanilla and Color Me Autumn DSP
Ink: Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow and Black StaZon
Oval Framelits dies, pearls, Filigree Frame emboss folder blender pen

2 comments:

  1. Wendy, this is a fabulous sympathy card. So sorry that you needed one! Always difficult to make them in a hurry! The embossing is gorgeous and you used the colors beautifully! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and beautiful, Windy! A perfect sympathy card! Thanks for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete