Friday, May 22, 2015

PPA252 You're My Anchor




Well, the idea for this card started with the fact I need to use more of this paper stack before it retires soon!  Love the Adventure Bound DSP paper stack but not used it enough.  I like things in threes so liked this sketch for the challenge!  Go ahead, play along this week with us!
Thanks for stopping by and hope your weekend is awesome! 
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Guy Greetings
Paper: Adventure Abound DSP paper stack, Island Indigo, Early Espresso, Naturals White
Ink: Early Espresso, Island Indigo 
1 3/4" circle punch, Bitty banner framelits dies, Early Espresso twine

2 comments:

  1. I love nautical, so this is right up my alley, Wendy! The anchors look amazing with that DSP! Thanks for playing at the PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love this combination!

    ReplyDelete