Friday, May 8, 2015

Thank You Mixed Bunch!


I do not know how you design a card but most of the time I start with the stamp set I want to use.  But sometimes I start with the DSP like today.  I love polka dots and grabbed this paper.  Then I looked through my retiring stamp sets and thought I need to use Mixed Bunch again.  I used my color coach to find a color combo with the Crisp Cantaloupe.  A little Bermuda Bay always makes me smile!
Enjoy your weeknd!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Mixed Bunch, Itty Bitty Banners (both retiring with 2014-2015 annual catalog)
Paper: In Color DSP paper stack, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Bermuda Bay
Bitty Banners framelits dies, Blossom punch(retiring), 7/8" scallop circle punch, pearl, Bermuda bay 1/8" ribbon,  

No comments:

Post a Comment