Tuesday, December 15, 2015

GDP015 A Plane Happy Birthday!



I love playing with this new SAB set called Sky Is The Limit!  I did hand cut the plane and you know it must be easy if I did!
I used Tip Top Taupe and Basic Black and Whisper White for a masculine but also vintage feel!
Designed this card for my dad's birthday coming up at the beginning of Jan.
Hope you can play along at GDP this week
global-design-project.com
Have a wonderful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sky Is The Limit
Paper: Go Wild DSP stack, Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe, thick Whisper White card stock for base, Whisper White
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe



6 comments:

  1. Great idea for masculine birthday card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for masculine birthday card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I'm always scrambling to come up with masculine cards. Will definitely have to add this stamp set to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a must have set in my opinion. Wonderful for masculine cards as you have shown with this great card. Your dad will be blown away. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful masculine card...I can't wait to get my hands on that stamp set. Thanks for playing along this week at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Windy - I love the striped background on your card. What a wonderful project! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Celebrate Theme Challenge for the Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete