Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Happy End of 2015!


We are just back from our trip to see family for a few days in Atlanta and a cabin vacay in Pigeon Forge TN.   We had quite warm weather in both states and much relaxing quality time together.

This is me, my son, Cole, my mom, my daughter, Amanda, and my brother at my brother's house on the 20th. 

 This me with my dad.  We meet him for brunch on the next day as we made our way up to Tn.

 Here is Cole and Amanda with their Papa.

We were so surprised to see a decorated tree already lit when we walked in the cabin...made me happy to have a place to put our gifts when I wrapped them.

 Here is my family after we ate way too much food at the Old Mill Restaurant in Pigeon Forge.

 This is one of the days we played mini golf since it was great weather there. (and we won a free game to come back was also a motivator!) 


 Amanda and I at the Applewood Farm Restaurant (yes, where we ate way too much food again)!

 Here is our cabin and my guys!  Three stories with a game room and a hot tub outside(no pics of that)!

Not much planned for ringing in the new year but hope yours is great and very safe!  I will be back soon with new projects/cards...can't wait to play with more new products from the spring catalog and SAB, too!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Windy




No comments:

Post a Comment