Thursday, April 14, 2016

PPA296 Celebrate Today!




I freaked out when I saw the sketch
 and had to come back several times to stare at it til something jumped out.  
I finally grabbed my paper stacks and this was the first I put my hand on.  
Have a Cuppa DSP paper stack has so many great prints it was hard to choose.
I love purple so I choose the hearts and then that is when I thought of the cup so 
I went with the colorful cups print for the background. 
I actually have not used the lemon yet so I knew it was time!
I grabbed the sentiment from Enjoy The Little Things
since it looked like a celebration with all the colors!

I thank you for stopping by today and hope you
can join the sketch challenge over at
palspaperarts.com
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: A Nice Cuppa and Enjoy The Little Things
Paper: Have A Cuppa DSP paper stack, Melon Mambo,
Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder
Ink: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
Its My Party enamel dots, Cups & Kettle framlits dies




2 comments:

  1. Love your cuppa, Windy! Glad you stayed with the sketch until you got an idea. Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock'n roll girl… Way to go for using up that designer series paper! It is so fun and I wish we could have a cuppa together! Thanks a bunch for playing this week.

    ReplyDelete