Saturday, April 2, 2016

Tea-riffic Mother's Day Card!



Fourth card for class this next week and a Mother's Day card!  
The Mother's Day is stamped inside so this card can be used for other occasions if choose.
I was trying to keep it simple but there are so many elements to stamp
 and die cut, it was hard not to use many!
I love the tea pot.  My mom collects them and I know she 
will love this card!
I hope you have a wonderful Saturday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net
\
Stamp set: A Nice Cuppa
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
Paper: Have A Cuppa DSP, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, 
Wisteria Wonder, Bermuda Bay
Cups & Kettle framelits dies, Bermuda Bay twine, 
Wisteria Wonder seam binding ribbon, 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" scallop circle punch
Polka Dots emboss folder (vintage)




1 comment:

  1. Love the layout of your card, Windy!! The heart coming out of the kettle and the ribbon, the teabag...Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete