Friday, September 9, 2016

FMS253 Thoughts For You Scarecrow!




I just had to have the scarecrow from the Cookie-Cutter Halloween set.
This meant I had to buy the whole set.
I do not make Halloween cards because I do not celebrate that holiday.
However, I love fall, collect pumpkins
 and also love my scarecrows in the house and outside!
I watercolored him with a few fall shades and then I thought I should
throw in some cooper and heat emboss with it as well.
I used a sentiment from Best Birds.
I stamped the background with the netting stamp from Ghoulish Grunge
in Tip Top Taupe!
I hope you enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Now head over to play along at freshlymadesketches.com

Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Best Birds, Cookie-Cutter Halloween, and Ghoulish Grunge
Ink: Tip Top Taupe, Archival Basic Black,
Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, VersMark
Paper: Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla,
Copper foil
Cooper emboss powder, heat tool, aqua painter,
2 1/2" circle punch and Cookie Cutter builder punch







2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I love that sweet little scarecrow! so perfect for fall! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cute little guy. And I love your use of the layout with the netting in the background! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete