Sunday, September 11, 2016

Thoughtful Branches For Christmas!


This is the last card for Christmas card classes this week!
I love the trees for Christmas pines!  I stamped them on Very Vanilla.
I added a little star to one.
I added some Fabulous foil acetate in gold polka dots.
 Really love the paper over the Cherry Cobbler card stock!
I also love the gold trim ribbon.  Under it is a small Always Artichoke banner.
I used the Holly Jolly Christmas stamp set so I could ink Merry in Cherry
and Christmas in Artichoke!
Hope your Sunday is wonderful and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Holly Jolly Christmas, Thoughtful Branches
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Fabulous Foil acetate, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler,
Always Artichoke
Banner framelits dies, Gold trim ribbon  


No comments:

Post a Comment