Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Be Calm Waterfront


I started with this DSP called Color Theory that I have used 
almost none of from the spring catalog. The Crushed Curry gets lighter
from top to bottom.
 I then thought of myWaterfront set sitting around wanting me to play with it!
I stamped the scene here and added the sentiment from Lilypad Lake set
stamped in Coastal Cabana on the DSP. 
I added the image on the DSP and then all on a white base. 
I finished it off with some glitter enamel dots in Curry.
I like the calmness of the scene but brightness of the yellow and blue.
I want to be in the Caribbean right now!

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Waterfront, Lilypad Lake 
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Call Me Clover, Crushed Curry,
Soft Suede, Gray Granite
Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Color Theory DSP
Glimmer enamel dots


1 comment: