Sunday, May 20, 2018

CTS272 Wonderful Nature




I had the vision of doing the trees for this sketch but no idea about colors.
Went over to my friend Brian King's (stampwithbrian.com) 
color combos on Pinterest and found the 
perfect one with Mossy Meadow, Rich Razzleberry and Crumb Cake!
Thanks Brian, you always save me!

I stamped the double trees (they are one stamp) full on
Mossy Meadow ink on the bottom of the piece of Crumb Cake card stock. 
I then went up from there without re inking my stamp so 
to make it look like there is depth in my forest.
I stamped the double trees and a single tree and cut out with the 
matching dies and popped them up. 
I stamped the sentiment from the same set called Rooted In Nature
in Rich Razzleberry ink.
I layered the scene on a piece of Razzleberry and then the Mossy base.
I love how it turned out!
Hope you can play along over at casethissketch.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a relaxing day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Rooted in Nature
Ink: Mossy Meadow and Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, and Mossy Meadow
Nauture's Roots framelits dies



1 comment: