Tuesday, April 30, 2024

A Wedding Card With Countryside Inn

 


I have a wedding shower to go to in a few weeks and the theme is blue and we even need to wear blue so I made a lovely blue wedding card. I have a Night of Navy base and the a layer of Countryside Inn DSP and then a piece of Boho Blue card stock layered with a piece of Night Of Navy that I heat embossed in white embossing powder. I grabbed the long retired stamp set called This Day Forward which happens to be my only wedding like set. I stamped the image and the sentiment in VersaMark ink and used my heat tool. I stamped a few butterflies from the set on the envelope in Boho Blue ink and inside i stamped Congratulations and more butterflies in same ink. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

No comments:

Post a Comment