Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Magnolia Mood For The Pals Blog Hop

 




Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!

This month, the theme is See How My Garden Grows. We hope to inspire you with our creations today! You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.



My card for the Pals Blog Hop is with an online exclusive bundle called Magnolia Mood. I am using this card for my April card classes as well. I have a white base and a layer of Lemon Lolly card stock and then another layer of white ran through with the Cane Weave embossing folder. I then stamped the large image plus the bud on white card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored the bud and center with my Stampin Blends marker in dark Lemon Lolly. I cut it out along with the Garden Green leaves from the matching dies. I stamped the sentiment in same black ink on a Lemon Lolly Stitched Rectangle die. Before attaching, I ran a piece of Garden Green twine around and added a bow. I finished off with some white sequins. 


More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. Please mark your calendars for our next blog hop next month, when our theme will be Fun Family Occasions.

Until then, have fun in your craft space.



Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop

  1. Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
  2. Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
  3. Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
  4. Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
  5. Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
  6. Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
  7. Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
  8. Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
  9. Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
  10. Rae Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
  11. Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
  12. Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
  13. Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
  14. Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
  15. Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
  16. Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose

I hope you have a beautiful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Magnolia Mood
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends marker- dark Lemon Lolly
Paper: Basic White, Lemon Lolly, Garden Green
Magnolia Mood dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Cane Weave embossing folder, Garden Green twine, white sequins

8 comments:

  1. Love how you used Lemon Lolly to put your own stamp on Magnolia Mood Windy! Happy spring Pal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Windy. Love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Windy! I love the Magnolia Mood Bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, Windy! This is such a pretty set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful showcase of Magnolia Mood, Windy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Windy! I haven't used this bundle yet, so your card is so inspiring! Love the subtle colors and great texture in the background. Thanks for joining the blog hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Windy! I love the pops of yellow!!

    ReplyDelete