Thursday, November 10, 2016

GDP061 Thanks For That Thing You Did!




I used the new stamp set called All Things Thanks
I received at Onstage Atlanta this past weekend.
I used my new stitched framelits again
 but grabbed the square ones this time. The Black one is 
a stitched framelit but does not show up as well.
My panels of DSP are not the most perfectly spaced,
but they do look groovy!
I used three of the same patterns from the Playful Palette
DSP paper stack. 
The skinny ribbon is a new Emerald Envy
1/8" taffeta ribbon from the new Occasions catalog
due out on Jan. 4th, 2017.
Now go over to global-design-project.com
to play along with this bold color combo!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by 
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Set: All Things Thanks
Ink: Emerald Envy
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Playful Palette DSP
Stitched framelits, 1/8" Emerald Envy taffeta ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment