Monday, November 7, 2016

Prince of Peace


This is card number three for my Nov Christmas card classes.  
I Love the natural look of this card with the trees, color combo
 and the embossed card stock.
I embossed the front of my card base with the wonder Woodland emboss folder.
I stamped the Prince of Peace tree from Peaceful pines stamp set
in Always Artichoke as well as the small scallop tree.
I cut out the peace thinlit and layered with a piece of Crumb Cake
 that is sponged in Always Artichoke and die cut from Lots of Labels. 
Finished it off with a piece of gold twine on the smallest tree.

I hope you have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Peaceful pines
Paper: Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink: Always Artichoke
Woodland emboss folder, Lots of Labels framelits dies,
Perfect Pines framelits dies, gold twine, Christmas Greetings thinlits dies




2 comments: