Thursday, November 3, 2016

Merry Christmas Stocking!


This is the first card for my November Christmas card classes coming up.
I did some casing from the wonderful Michelle Last at 
michellelast.co.uk 
I changed several things on the card but same basic design.
It does not show well but for the top of the stocking 
I used dazzling diamonds glimmer paper.
Love the touch of holly and berries which I stamped
and they have matching dies.
The sentiment is from this same set-Hang Your Stocking and I punched out with 
the large oval punch and scallop oval punch.  

Thanks for stopping by and  have a wonderful Thursday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Hang Your Stocking
Ink: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green,
This Christmas Specialty DSP
Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper
Christmas Stockings thinlits dies
Holly emboss folder, Large Oval punch and Scallop Oval punch





No comments:

Post a Comment