Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Merry Monday #223 Fancy Frost Trees




For this color challenge, I started by flipping through my dies.
I thought it would give me an idea other than snowflakes which were all 
I had in my head!  I landed on these Perfect Pines dies and grabbed the 
Peaceful Pines matching stamp set. I thought somehow I could make 
pink and blue trees work!  I was right!
Very excited how this card turned out!
I used Night of Navy for dark blue and Soft Sky for light blue.
I decided on Sweet Sugarplum for the pink even though it 
can be a purple, too!
I cut the snow with the Swirly Scribbles die and added the 
sentiment from Star Of Light which fit perfectly 
in this space!

I hope you have a peaceful day and thanks for stopping by!
Head over to merrymondaychrsitmaschallenge.blogspot.com
to play along with the blues and pinks!

Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Peaceful Pines, Star of Light
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Soft Sky, Sweet Sugarplum,
Whisper White
Fancy Frost sequins, Perfect Pines framelits dies, 
Swirly Scribbles thinlits dies




9 comments:

  1. Just love your pair of peaceful pines and that wonderful sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! The sentiment is very fitting - it all looks so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love sequins, what would we do without them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Those trees are nice with the blue and pink and the sequins are fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to use this stamp set. I love your trees and all the layers! Thanks for playing my color challenge at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you decorated your tree and using the colors for the branches. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sentiment fit so well with those trees and love the way you have decorated them with sequins.
    hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this pretty winter scene Windy! You aced the challenge requirments, which were a little tough.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blue and pink trees are just lovely Windy...LOVE this card!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete