Thursday, October 5, 2017

GDP107 Thankful Grateful Blessed




I wanted something simple and I keep grabbing the copper foil.
I have been trying to remember to the use my 
Year of Cheer specialty washi tape.  I grabbed it 
to sketch across the card. I cut some copper leaves from the 
Paisley framelits dies. I heat embossed in copper
 the sentiment from the Paisleys & Posies stamp set.
I cut it with the Layering Ovals. 
I then thought of the Wood Textures DSP but had hard time choosing
which wood. I finally settled on this print
 and layered it on a Crumb Cake base.

Head over to global-design-project.com to play along 
with the theme challenge this week.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Paisleys & Posies
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Wood Textures DSP, Whisper White,
Copper foil
Copper emboss powder, Layering Oval framelits,
Paisleys framelits dies, Year Of Cheer specialty washi tape,
heat tool



1 comment: