Wednesday, October 11, 2017

A Season Of Cheer

No automatic alt text available.



I am playing with a sketch for my stamping group, 
The Pretty Pals. 
I wanted to use the foil snowflake so that is what
 I jumped the colors and sketch.  
I added some Year Of Cheer specialty DSP across the top of the 
thick Whisper White card base.
I added a black square so you can see the gold snowflake really well.
I used my Year Of Cheer washi tape for the banners at bottom.
I just received the Snowflake Sentiments set and I used this sentiment in Black
over a snowflake from the set in Soft Sky.
I punched it out with my 1 3/4" circle punch.
It needed something else....oh black rhinestones would be perfect!

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Snowflake Sentiments
Paper: Whisper White, Year of Cheer Specialty DSP, Basic Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Sky
Foil Snowflakes, black rhinestones, 1 3/4" circle punch, 
Layering Squares framelits dies, Year of Cheer
washi tape



No comments:

Post a Comment