Thursday, October 12, 2017

Daisy Birthday Box



I made another mini pizza box for my step mom's birthday day. 
I am placing a gift card and a mini card inside.
These come in a pack of 8 for 6.00. Great deal but they are white all over.
I spritzed the box with my spritzer filled with rubbing alcohol and 
Night of Navy ink. It came out light so it looks purple like I like it!
I layered the Delightful Daisy DSP on top in two prints.
I stamped the daisy in Peekaboo Peach then took my aqua painter 
and washed some of the same color over it.
I stamped two of them and layered together and finished it off with 
a gold faceted gem in the center.
I cut the leaves from the Bouquet Bunch framelits dies
 in two greens- Wild Washi and Garden Green.

Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net




1 comment:

  1. hello, I look for a box to offer a jewel for my granddaughter thanks a lot for the sharing ( from France St brevin-les-pins )
    chaleureusement Fabiola

    ReplyDelete