Sunday, October 29, 2017

FabFri124 Hello Fall & Pumpkins!




That is a whole lot of orange which is my least fav color.
But luckily, I love purple and I let the Fresh Fig 
stand out more with the two oranges accenting. 
I stamped the large pumpkin from 
Pick a Pumpkin set in Tangerine Tango and the other two in 
Pumpkin Pie. I cut them out along with the Fresh Fig leaves and pumpkin 
with matching does called Patterned Pumpkins.
I layered them all on a white oval which I placed over the awesome 
Burlap background stamped on a piece of white in Fresh Fig.
I layered those on Fresh Fig card stock with a Tangerine Tango base.
I added the sentiment from Merry Cafe on a banner and added a 
Pumpkin Pie enamel shape. 
I love the background's texture!
Hope you can play along with the color challenge over at 
fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Have  a blessed Sunday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Pick a Pumpkin, Merry Cafe  and Burlap
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Fresh Fig
Paper: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Fresh Fig
Brights enamel shapes, Layering Oval framelits dies, 
Patterned Pumpkins thinlits dies, banner punch (retired)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow - love that burlap background stamp here! The perfect backdrop for this gorgeous collection of pumpkins - thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't thrilled either with all the orange this time lol! You did a great job showcasing the Fresh Fig and Burlap stamp! The textures and layering on the oval work so well! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete