Sunday, October 1, 2017

FabFri122 Gather Together With Vintage Leaves




I stamped these leaves in each of the challenge colors
then I was not sure what I was going to do with them
after I cut them out with matching dies.
I then thought of the Wood Textures DSP and place it behind the leaves.
I still wanted some texture so I used my Burlap background stamp.
I stamped it in Tranquil Tide on the Tranquil Tide base.
I used the sentiment from Painted Harvest and stamped it also in Tide.
I hope you can play along with the color challenge over at 
fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
winddyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Vintage Leaves, Painted Harvest, Burlap
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Cajun Craze, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Tranquil Tide, Wood Textures DSP, Cajun Craze,
Whisper White
Leaflets framelits dies, Triple Banner punch 

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Perfect colors for fall leaves, love the burlap stamped background. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous! Love the leaves in these colors, and your mix of papers is perfect - I might need that linen stamp... Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These leaves are so classic! I like how you built up the card using the leaves as a starting point! The different layers and textures work perfectly for a fall card. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete