Wednesday, October 4, 2017

PP364 Autumn Floral




I started this card with the flower.
I stamped the sunflower from Painted Harvest set
in Cherry Cobbler and the center in Soft Suede.
I added some dots to the center in Chocolate Chip.
I hand snipped it along with a few leaves stamped 
in Old Olive. I stamped the other leaves in same color
and punched them with the matching leaf punch.
For the background, I used the embossing paste
and colored it with Cajun Craze ink. I used the 
brick wall stencil on Very Vanilla card stock.
All was layered on a Cajun Craze base.
I can use it for any occasion this fall.

I hope you can play along with the theme challenge
this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Painted Harvest
Ink: Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip,
Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Cajun Craze
Paper: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Pattern Party decorative masks , embossing paste



5 comments:

  1. The embossed wall is a great backdrop for your gorgeous sunflower. I like it stamped in Cherry Cobbler - it looks bold and rich. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the colors that you used and the stenciled brick wall is a wonderful backdrop for that gorgeous sunflower. Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors...your brick looks so real and the flowers are just beautiful! I can tell you put love into cutting out all those leaves and flowers!! It's beautiful! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your textured brick background Windy and your fussy cut flower and leaves - worth the time and effort as they add so much texture and dimension to your card. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete