Friday, October 6, 2017

Twinkle Twinkle


I was asked by a friend and customer to make a couple of baby cards 
for her daughter's first and second baby showers this month.
I do not own baby sets really and go about 3-4 years in between making them.
I did keep the Zoo Babies set after it retired to use if I needed one.
However, another customer offered for me to borrow her Moon Baby set which
is really cute to make the cards.
Here is the first one I cased some from Michelle Miles  I started 
with a Whisper White base and layered the Crumb Cake embossed with the 
Stars emboss folder. I stamped the baby/moon image in 
Memento Tuxedo Black and watercolored it 
the aqua painter using Daffodil Delight,
Marina Mist, and Blushing Bride inks.
I stamped the sentiment on the stitched circle and the 
rest of the sentiment inside the card here:

I finished it with some Daffodil Delight stars punched
out with a retired punch. I added a silver glimmer paper star for the bling!

Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Moon Baby
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight,
Crumb Cake, sliver glimmer
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist,
Blushing Bride, Memento Tuxedo Black
star punch -retired, Stitched Shapes framelits dies,
star emboss folder, aqua painter


No comments:

Post a Comment